As of February 7th, Place des Arts will welcome back spectators to its performance halls, at 50% capacity and to a maximum of 500 people.
Access to Place des Arts by the Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Urbain streets, the indoor public spaces of the PdA complex, the Place des Arts Exhibition Room, the indoor parking lot, the Archambault store, and the Van Houtte Café are open with a limited schedule. Le Seingalt and Place Deschamps restaurants are currently closed.
Our personnel will apply various health measures to ensure your safety while you are on the premises. Please see the list in our FAQ below.
Sanitary measures for ticket holders
In order to protect the health and safety of our audience, employees and artists, health measures and rules have been put in place, and will be strictly enforced by PdA.
As a ticket holder, you must respect the following measures:
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person diagnosed as being a carrier of this virus, you are asked to not come to the Place des Arts.
- You must show your vaccine passport*, along with a proof of ID, at the entrance to the performance hall. Photo ID is required for people aged 16 to 74.
- All spectators aged 10 and up must wear a procedural mask at all times upon arrival at the Place des Arts complex: for the entire duration of the performance and when circulating.
- You must arrive 45 minutes before the show's start time in order to enter the venues and comply with the instructions given by the staff.
- Procedural mask or face covers are strongly recommended for children 2 to 9 years old.
- You must respect physical distancing rules and regulations.
- You must use the hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the performance hall.
- You mush practice appropriate respiratory etiquette at all times.
- You may be requested to answer health-related questions by the PdA staff in order to access the venues and the Place des Arts complex.
- At all times, you must follow PdA staff instructions.
In the event that you do not comply with these conditions, sanitary measures, and instructions from our staff, you may be asked to leave the PdA complex immediately.
*Spectators aged 13 or over will need a vaccine passport to attend shows and activities at Place des Arts. The vaccine passport, accompanied by a proof of identification issued by a government department, a public agency or an educational establishment, must be shown upon entering the venue and activity zones. A piece of ID with photo is required for people of ages 16 to 74. Ticket buyers who do not have a vaccine passport should contact the Place des Arts box office at 514 842-2112. To download your vaccine passport, please visit the following page.
We invite you to consult your event’s webpage to find out whether the event has been cancelled or postponed. For all the details about health measures, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
For all the details about our programming, sales and other media content, subscribe to our daily newsletter or follow us on social media!
Answers to the following questions apply only to shows modified, postponed or canceled due to COVID-19.