Find Your Tickets
Here are a few ways to help you manage your tickets in your Place des Arts account. On the day of your show, make sure to have your ticket ready when you get to the performance hall.
Download tickets (to a mobile device)
The “Download” option provides you with an electronic ticket that you can present on your smartphone.
- Log in to your Place des Arts account from a cellphone
- Select your event from the “My Events” section
- Click on the ticket or tickets
A QR code will appear. That is your ticket!
Transfer tickets to someone else
The “Transfer” option is only used to send a ticket to someone else. It is the safest way to send or receive a ticket for a show taking place at Place des Arts.
The person receiving your ticket will also need to have—or to create—a Place des Arts account in which to accept the ticket.
- Log in to your Place des Arts account
- Select the event from the “My Events” section
- Choose the “Transfer” option
- Select the ticket or tickets you wish to transfer, then click “Next”
- Add the recipient’s information, then click “Transfer”
You will receive a confirmation message when the recipient has accepted your transfer.
Accepting transferred tickets
You will receive an email from Place des Arts saying that one or more tickets have been sent to you.
Don’t see an email? Be sure to check your junk mail folder.
- Click the “Accept tickets” button
- Log in to your Place des Arts account, or create a new account if you don’t already have one
Print tickets at home
NOTE: Place des Arts is in the process of migrating to a completely mobile, safer, and more practical ticket delivery system. From now on, all you will need is your smartphone. For shows that have gone on sale since November 16, 2023, you can no longer print tickets at home, but printing is still available, for a fee, at the Place des Arts box office.
Please note that the “Print” option is only available when using a computer (not visible on a mobile phone or a tablet).
- Log in to your Place des Arts account from a computer
- Go to “My Tickets”
- Choose your event
- Click on “PRINT”
- Select the ticket or tickets you want to print
- Click “Next” and then click “Print”
Your tickets will be downloaded to your computer in PDF format.
- Open the downloaded file
- Select the printer logo in the upper right corner
- Choose your printer, then “Print”
If you run into any difficulty, please feel free to contact the Place des Arts box office at 514 842-2112 or at 1 866 842-2112 (toll-free), or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.