Théâtre Jean-Duceppe Rental
As the residence of the Duceppe company from September to May, Théâtre Jean-Duceppe (formerly Théâtre Port-Royal) boasts an exceptionally wide stage, bringing artists and audiences into close proximity.
Throughout the year, the venue also hosts a variety of lectures, as well as theatre and dance shows, including those of the Festival TransAmériques (FTA).
- Capacity: 765 seats.
- Perfect for: plays, lectures, galas, dance shows, launches.
- Renovations and improvements since 2016:
- rehearsal rooms, some adjacent rooms, Salon d’honneur (VIP lounge) and artists’ entrance.
- The space includes a small orchestra pit with room for ten musicians.
- Italian-style theatre with a vomitorium and tiered seating facing the stage. Close proximity to the audience and perfect visibility.
- Dimensions: 42 by 17 metres.