Residencies and Co-Productions Program
Every year, Place des Arts offers concrete support to artists from diverse disciplines toward their research, experimentation and artistic creation. By providing creators with one of our many creation spaces and supporting them financially, Place des Arts actively contributes to the vivacity of Québec’s cultural milieu.
Over the years, dozens of artists have benefited from the Residencies and Co-productions Program. Whether through a financial investment, a rehearsal space or a technical residency in a performance venue, our support is tailored to the needs of each creator.
Some examples of the artists whose work we have supported:
- Mani Soleymanlou for his play 8
- Pierre-Paul Savoie for the shows Les Chaises and Corps Amour Anarchie
- Dave St-Pierre and Anne Le Beau for the show suie
- Marie-Josée Bastien, Simon Boudreault and Jean-Guy Legault for the play Gloucester
- Margie Gillis for her Legacy Project
- Isabelle Van Grimde for her performance-installation Corps secret/Corps public
- Harpist Valérie Milot for her project Orbis
- Hélène Blackburn for the show 9
The Fondation de la Place des Arts, major partner of the Residencies and Co-productions Program
The Residencies and Co-productions Program is supported by the Fondation de la Place des Arts thanks to the engagement of the members of its Young Patrons Committee. Learn how you can support the Fondation in its mission!