Our performance halls can be open to up to 250 people maintaining a physical distance of 2 metres. All ticket holders will be contacted by email before the scheduled date of their show.
Our personnel will apply various health measures to ensure your safety while you are on the premises. Please see the list in our FAQ below.
Access to Place des Arts by Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Urbain Streets, the metro corridor (from 7 am to 9:30 pm), as well as the Archambault store and the Van Houtte café have been reopened. The opening hours have been adjusted to reflect the curfew regulations.
The Place des Arts Exhibition Room, Le Seingalt and Place Deschamps restaurants, and the bars in our performance halls remain closed.
The Place des Arts parking lot is open to the public.
Sanitary measures for ticket holders
In order to protect the health and safety of our audience, employees and artists, health measures and rules have been put in place, and will be strictly enforced by PdA.
As a ticket holder, you must respect the following measures:
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person diagnosed as being a carrier of this virus, you are asked to not come to the Place des Arts.
- You must arrive 45 minutes before the show's start time in order to enter the venues and comply with the instructions given by the staff.
- You may be requested to answer health-related questions by the PdA staff in order to access the venues and the Place des Arts complex.
- You must wear a mask upon arrival at the Place des Arts complex, and when circulating within it.
- You must wear a procedural mask upon arrival to the performance venue, for the duration of the performance, and until exiting the complex. Cloth face coverings are not permitted in performance venues.
- Face covers or procedural mask are strongly recommended for children 2 to 9 years old.
- You must respect physical distancing rules and regulations.
- You must use the hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the performance hall.
- You mush practice appropriate respiratory etiquette at all times.
- At all times, you must follow PdA staff instructions regarding entry and exit.
In the event that you do not comply with these conditions, sanitary measures, and instructions from our staff, you may be asked to leave the PdA complex immediately and with no refund provided to you.
We invite you to consult your event’s webpage to find out whether the event has been cancelled or postponed.
For all the details about our programming, sales and other media content, subscribe to our daily newsletter or follow us on social media.
Answers to the following questions apply only to shows modified, postponed or canceled due to COVID-19.