Our venues and public spaces – indoor and outdoor – can now host 250 people or fewer, as per public health regulations.
Our complex is once again accessible through all of the building’s entrances from Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Urbain streets, as well as from the Place-des-Arts metro station. The Place des Arts parking lot is also open to the public.
Sanitary measures for ticket holders
In order to protect the health and safety of our audience, employees and artists, health measures and rules have been put in place, and will be strictly enforced by PdA.
As a ticket holder, you must respect the following measures:
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person diagnosed as being a carrier of this virus, you are asked to not come to the Place des Arts.
- You must arrive one hour before the show's start time in order to enter the venues and comply with the instructions given by the staff.
- You may be requested to answer health-related questions by the PdA staff in order to access the venues and the Place des Arts complex.
- You must wear a mask upon arrival at the Place des Arts complex, while circulating within it, and until you leave the complex (for every spectator over the age of 12). You may remove your mask while seated in your assigned seat up to the beginning of a show.
- You must respect physical distancing rules and regulations.
- At all times, you must follow PdA staff instructions regarding entry and exit.
In the event that you do not comply with these conditions, sanitary measures, and instructions from our staff, you may be asked to leave the PdA complex immediately and with no refund provided to you.
We invite you to consult your event’s webpage to find out whether the event has been cancelled or postponed.
For all the details about health measures, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
For all the details about our programming, sales and other media content, subscribe to our daily newsletter or follow us on social media.
For any other questions, contact our customer service by phone at 514 842-2112 (Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from noon to 6 p.m.) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.