Since October 8, Place des Arts will be able to welcome spectators into its performance halls at maximum capacity, in compliance with Public Health guidelines.
Our personnel will apply various health measures to ensure your safety while you are on the premises. Please see the list in our FAQ below.
Since September 1st, 2021, spectators aged 13 or over will need a vaccine passport to attend shows and activities at Place des Arts. The vaccine passport, accompanied by a proof of identification issued by a government department, a public agency or an educational establishment, must be shown upon entering the venue and activity zones. A piece of ID with photo is required for people of ages 16 to 74. Ticket buyers who do not have a vaccine passport should contact the Place des Arts box office at 514 842-2112. To download your vaccine passport, please visit the following page.
Access to Place des Arts by Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Urbain Streets, as well as the Archambault store, the Van Houtte café, Le Seingalt and Place Deschamps restaurants, the Place des Arts Exhibition Room, and the Place des Arts parking lot are open to the public.
Sanitary measures for ticket holders
In order to protect the health and safety of our audience, employees and artists, health measures and rules have been put in place, and will be strictly enforced by PdA.
As a ticket holder, you must respect the following measures:
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person diagnosed as being a carrier of this virus, you are asked to not come to the Place des Arts.
- You must show your vaccine passport, along with a proof of ID, at the entrance to the performance hall. A photo ID is required for people of ages 16 to 74.
- All spectators aged 10 and up must wear a face covering at all times upon arrival at the Place des Arts complex: for the entire duration of the performance and when circulating.
- Face covers are strongly recommended for children 2 to 9 years old.
- You must arrive 45 minutes before the show's start time in order to enter the venues and comply with the instructions given by the staff.
- You must respect physical distancing rules and regulations.
- You must use the hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the performance hall.
- You mush practice appropriate respiratory etiquette at all times.
- You may be requested to answer health-related questions by the PdA staff in order to access the venues and the Place des Arts complex.
- At all times, you must follow PdA staff instructions regarding entry and exit.
In the event that you do not comply with these conditions, sanitary measures, and instructions from our staff, you may be asked to leave the PdA complex immediately and with no refund provided to you.
We invite you to consult your event’s webpage to find out whether the event has been cancelled or postponed.
For all the details about health measures, please consult our health plan (French only) or visit our Terms and Conditions page. For questions regarding the Amphithéâtre Fernand-Lindsay, consult its FAQ or the health plan of the amphitheatre (French only).
For all the details about our programming, sales and other media content, subscribe to our daily newsletter or follow us on social media!
Answers to the following questions apply only to shows modified, postponed or canceled due to COVID-19.