Make a donation
Arts and culture are essential to our development and fulfillment as individuals, as a community, and as a society. Your donation will contribute to making arts and culture more accessible by supporting awareness, educational and creative projects.
Impact of your donation
Today, the power of the arts and culture is more apparent than ever, and a growing number of studies highlight the actual link between participation in cultural activities and overall health and mental health, as well as a sense of belonging to the community.
Every year, the L’Art en soi program is:
FAMILY ACTIVITIES AND SHOWS
- 14 shows to raise children’s awareness of the performing arts
- 5,000 spectators to the Place des Arts junior series
- 6 days of free activities
- 4 cultural mediation projects
- 3,300 high school students from less privileged backgrounds
- A week of training for participating teachers and artist mediators
ACTIVITIES FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- 200 free activities fostering encounters between the public and artists
- 35,000 participants to the free activities inside and outside
ADAPTIVE ARTS PROGRAM
- 6 projects: dance, choral singing, percussive music, expressive interpretation, theatrical expression and circus arts
- A series of 4 workshops led by professional artist mediators
- 200 adults and youth with special needs
SUPPORT FOR NEW WORKS PROGRAM
- 200 days of residency in rehearsal or performance venues
- 150 professional artists and emerging creators
How to donate?
A tax receipt will automatically be issued for all donations over $20.