A cutting-edge building with bold, modern architecture, the Salon urbain is located within Place des Arts, across from the Maison symphonique. The Salon urbain can be configured to be intimate or open, but it always remains a space that’s elegant, modern, ensconcing, and perfectly anchored in its setting within Montréal’s Quartier des spectacles.
- Address: 1600 rue Saint-Urbain
- Capacity: 400 people standing (cocktail party), 250 seated (banquet).
- Perfect for: lectures, launches, 5 à 7s, exhibitions, cocktail parties, Christmas celebrations, private receptions, TV episode filming.
- Distinctions: The Salon urbain’s architecture, created by the architects’ consortium Sid Lee Architecture and Ædifica, won three awards at the Grands Prix du Design 2012.
- A few of our clients: CreativeMornings, Télé-Québec, MTLàTABLE, ICI Radio-Canada Première, Fondation de l’Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont, Axe Media.
On some show nights, the Salon urbain transforms to include the Salon urbain, Comptoir gourmet, the perfect place to grab a drink and a bite before the show. See the schedule and the menu at salonurbain.ca (in French only).