Experience an outdoor performance on Lanaudière’s summer stage! This natural amphitheatre with exceptional acoustics is in Joliette, just one hour from Montreal.
The Fernand Lindsay Amphitheatre, another of Place des Arts’ cultural sites, is the main concert venue for the Festival de Lanaudière, Canada’s biggest classical music festival. A new programming is also available for pop music fans seeking an outdoor experience with major stars!
With nearly 2,000 seats under its roof and space for 5,000 to sit on the lawn, you can enjoy great works of classical music in an enchanting natural setting! Note that the venue is only active during the summer season.
- Parking reserved for Amphitheatre clients.
- Bar service available on site, as well as the sale of snacks.
- Express shuttle service from Montréal to Joliette for show ticket holders of the Festival de Lanaudière only.
- On-site restaurant service (we recommend that you purchase your meal in advance, when you purchase your tickets), Festival de Lanaudière only.
- Adapted services for people with reduced mobility and who are hearing-impaired.