If you have made a purchase at Place des Arts, you will have already created an account before proceeding with payment. You must log in with the email address you used when making that previous purchase.
In downloading your tickets to your smart phone, you can simply show your ticket’s QR code at the entrance to the performance hall. There is no need to have a printed version of the ticket or to go to the box office!
For various reasons which may include:
● Tickets are not available for printing because they don’t respect the conditions set by the organization.
● The event has passed or it starts in less than two hours.
● The ticket has been printed too many times.
● This is a subscription ticket and the subscription period is not over yet.
● At the request of the producer.
● Only tickets with a bar code can be printed.
● The tickets have not been paid for.
The "Transfer" feature in the Place des Arts customer account allows you to transfer one or more e-tickets you have purchased to a guest. Your guest must accept the offer by email and create a customer account (if he or she doesn't already have one) to obtain the e-tickets you want to send. The tickets will then be stored in your guest’s account and will no longer belong to you.
Please note that an e-ticket transfer generates a new barcode. Tickets already printed or issued will no longer be valid once the e-ticket transfer has been accepted.
Also, the transfer feature is not the solution for sending yourself tickets by email. If you wish to receive PDF format tickets by email, you should contact the box office at 514 842-2112 / 1 866 842-2112.