Humour, côté cour, côté scène
From the schoolyard to the stage, talking about the world around us by transposing the humour that fuels our daily lives into artistic expression.
School levels: High school 3 to 5
Project Steps Details
- Educational kit
- Teacher’s training
November, 2020 - Place des Arts, Rehearsal room
- Three workshops given by an artist
December 2020 to April 2021
- Performance by Mehdi Bousaidan, followed by a discussion
February 1, 2021, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. - Place des Arts, Théâtre Maisonneuve
- Public event - D’Art et d’Ado
May 14 and 15, 2020 - Esplanade de la Place des Arts
Targeted School Subjetcs
- French as a second language
- Contemporary world
- History and citizenship education
- Ethics and religious culture
- Inscription period: September 2020 - Official start date to be released
- To registrate: http://placedesartseducation.com/
- Limited places available.
For any question: email@example.com
To take part in each of our projects, the fee is $10 per person, taxes included. Place des Arts will send an invoice. One accompanying adult is given free entrance for each group of 20 students. This will be indicated on the invoice.
Native from Algeria, Mehdi Bousaidan didn’t stop since his graduation from l’École nationale de l’humour. Finalist of the show En route vers mon premier gala in 2014, he since presented two solo shows during the Zoofest. We can also see him in television shows at Radio-Canada and VRAK. Inspired by actuality and his own reflexions, Mehdi uses difficult themes on stage to make his public laugh, turning every show into collective therapy.