Rythm and words
Diving head-first into the rhythmic and colourful world of hip-hop, an art form that is both socially engaged and unifying.
School levels: High school 1 to 5 and Accueil
Project Steps Details
- Educational kit
- Teacher’s training
November, 2020 - Place des Arts, Rehearsal room
- Three workshops given by an artist
December 2020 to April 2021
- Performance by Stéréo, followed by a discussion
April 13 or 14, 2021, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. - Place des Arts, Théâtre Maisonneuve
- Public event - D’Art et d’Ado
May 14 and 15, 2020 - Esplanade de la Place des Arts
Targeted School Subjetcs
- French as a second language
- English as a second language
- History and Citizenship Education
- Contemporary World
- Ethics and religious culture
- Inscription period: September 2020 - Official start date to be released
- To registrate: http://placedesartseducation.com/
- Limited places available.
For any question: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take part in each of our projects, the fee is $10 per person, taxes included. Place des Arts will send an invoice. One accompanying adult is given free entrance for each group of 20 students. This will be indicated on the invoice.