Rythm and words
Diving head-first into the rhythmic and colourful world of hip-hop, an art form that is both socially engaged and unifying.
School levels: High school 1 to 5 and Accueil intermediate and advanced
Project Steps Details
- Educational kit
- Teacher’s training
November 19 and 20, 2020 - Place des Arts, Rehearsal room
- Two workshops given by an artist
December 2020 to April 2021
- Performance by Stéréo, followed by a discussion
April 13 and 14, 2021, 1 or 2 performances per day (90 minutes each, including a discussion) - Place des Arts, Théâtre Maisonneuve
- Public event - D’Art et d’Ado
May 14 and 15, 2020 - Esplanade de la Place des Arts
Targeted School Subjetcs
- French as a second language
- English as a second language
- History and Citizenship Education
- Contemporary World
- Ethics and religious culture
- Registration is open from September 23 to October 30, 2020
- To registrate: http://placedesartseducation.com/
- Limited places available.
For any question: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take part in each of our projects, the fee is $10 per person, taxes included. Place des Arts will send an invoice. One accompanying adult is given free entrance for each group of 20 students. This will be indicated on the invoice.