- Danse Danse
- Festival de Lanaudiere
- Montreal Chamber Music Festival
- Festival du Monde Arabe
- Festival International de Jazz de Montreal
- International Festival on Film on Art
- Festival international de littérature
- Festival Transamériques FTA
- Francofolies de Montréal
- Juste pour rire
- Orchestre Métropolitain
- Orchestre symphonique de Montréal
- Festival Quartiers Danses
- Events by Category
Société pour l’avancement
de la chanson d’expression française
- Week-ends de la chanson Québecor 2016-2017 Émilie Allard À l'affiche
- Week-ends de la chanson Québecor 2016-2017 Jean Jacques Kira À l'affiche
- Week-ends de la chanson Québecor 2016-2017 François Lachance / Histoires vraies À l'affiche
- Week-ends de la chanson Québecor 2016-2017 Normand Ouimet en poésie - Jour d'éternité À l'affiche
SACEF presents a number of events at Place des Arts—such as LES WEEK-ENDS DE LA CHANSON QUEBECOR and MA PREMIÈRE PLACE DES ARTS—, giving emerging performers and singer-songwriters the opportunity to appear before a live audience.
For the past eighteen years, SACEF has lent its support to artists who write, compose, and perform French-language music. Professionals and advisors dedicated to the cause are on hand to guide these young artists. The challenge is met year after year. Such artists as Nicolas Ciccone, Corneille, Ima, Lynda Thalie, and many others have benefitted from SACEF serving as a springboard to their careers.
Designed for performers and singer-songwriters working in the area of song, SACEF events take place in the Studio-théâtre at Place des Arts. This small performance space is perfectly suited for singers who want to get to the essence of their art form: immediate contact with an audience. It has been said that singing in this venue is like performing in the intimate surroundings of your living room backed by the sophisticated technical support required for a top-notch performance.